Through this article, I wanted to share with you a Gantt chart I developed on Microsoft Excel. There are multiple reasons why I wanted to do so :
- Why should we pay a MS Pr**** licence and use only few functions of it
- Excel files are becoming standard in the industry and your window person will for sure not struggle opening an Excel file
- I like Excel ! It’s much more user-friendly than other software programs
- And maybe most motivating reason : I didn’t find a free Gantt chart I really liked on the web !
Just before I share with you link to the file, hereafter some customer expectations I considered :
- Free from Visual Basic macros : main reason is to make people downloading this file confident that there are no viruses or spyware.
- Easy to use / user-friendly : including the way you add & remove tasks or sub-tasks
- Accurate : the chart should reflect user intention/input
- Free download !
Download latest version:
To download the file, click on the link below :
Version 6.2 (bêta) – Minimum Excel 2007 :
Version 4.1 – Excel 2003 : :
Tutorial file is available in the following link :
Presentation Video (apologies for the accent ! ):
Screenshot version 6.2 (Excel 2007 and above):
Screenshot version 4.1 (Excel 2003):
Related articles you may like:
Diagramme de Gantt : 10 erreurs à éviter ( French)
Version 6.2: https://www.box.com/s/tn3cjibwbuu15r56n04s
Version 4.1 : http://www.box.net/shared/jl0c6yy8qa
Version 4: http://www.box.net/shared/jl0c6yy8qa
Version 3: http://www.box.net/shared/tk38gpgioo -Voir le screenshot
You like it ? Share it !